The Collective Action Group
The Collective Action Group (CAG) is a team of leading industry representatives from across the supply chain and government who oversee the strategic delivery of the 2025 National Packaging Targets and the design of a systemic model for how Australia can transition to an advanced sustainable packaging ecosystem..
Led by an independent Chair skilled in the facilitation of industry directed change models and co-regulatory programs, the CAG is comprised of some of the most well-respected members of Australian industry.
Members of the CAG include:
- Andrew Smith, Executive General Manager Sustainability at Pact Group
- Barry Cosier, Director, Sustainability at Australian Food and Grocery Council
- Caitlin Ellis, Director of Plastics and Packaging Team DAWE
- Fiona Baxter, General Manager Sustainability at Asaleo Care
- Jane Cronin, Assistant Director, Plastics and Packaging Team, DAWE
- Jeff Maguire, Group Head of CDS Implementation and Packaging Sustainability at Coca Cola Amatil
- Kanish Nadarajah, Head Of Strategic, Sustainable and Responsible Sourcing Coles Group
- Kylie Hughes, Director, Waste Policy and Legislation, Department of Environment and Heritage Protection, Brisbane
- Lok-Man Shu, Group Environment Manager at David Jones & Country Road Group
- Margaret Stuart, Head of Corporate & External Affairs Nestle Oceania
- Matt Ryan, Assistant Secretary, Major Environment Reforms Group, Waste policy and Planning DAWE
- Mike Ritchie, Managing Director of MRA Consulting Group
- Paul Klymenko, CEO at Planet Ark Environmental Foundation
- Phil Carbins, General Manager Business Development - Planning & Policy at SUEZ Australia & New Zealand
- Richard Macchiesi, General Manager Innovation and Corporate Affairs at Visy Group
- Sam Andersen, APCO Board Chair
- Brooke Donnelly, CEO, APCO
- Phil Preston, CAG Facilitator
Find out more about the role of the Collective Action Group here.