The Waste & Resource Strategy Summit returns for its 5th year to explore the present and future of waste management, resource recovery, the circular economy, and sustainability across the industry.
This year’s event focuses on the essential issues impacting both public and private sector operations and their ability to capitalise on the economic and sustainability potential of waste management and resource recovery. Explore how to maximise the circular economy, elevate ESG practices, navigate climate change impacts, improve waste infrastructure, amplify waste to energy initiatives, overcome e-waste challenges, leverage technology, and more.
Join the sector’s premier annual gathering of environmental and sustainability leaders, policymakers, private and public sector stakeholders, innovators, entrepreneurs and strategic thinkers to elevate your knowledge, build relationships, exchange ideas, and collaborate on new projects.
• Esther Bailey, Head of Systems Transformation, Australian Packaging Covenant Organisation (APCO)
• John McKew, National Executive Officer, Australian Organics Recycling Association
• Janet Leslie,Manager – Sustainability, Canon Australia
• Margaret Stuart, Director, Corporate Affairs and Sustainability, Oceania, Nestlé
• Phillip Woods, Strategic Planning Manager – Resource Recovery and Circular Economy, Sydney Water
• Alice Kuepper, Head of Sustainable Business and Corporate Responsibility, Winning Group
• Wade Mosse, Head of Resource Recovery, Coles
• Joanne Hayes, Head of Sustainability and Communications, Bridgestone ANZ
• Naomi Martin, Sustainability Manager, Residential Construction, Mirvac
• Leisbet Spanjaard, Executive Director, Engagement, Education and Programs, NSW Environment Protection Authority (EPA)
• Blaise Porter, Director, Group Corporate Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility, Sims Limited
• Alan Jones, Operations and Maintenance Director, Avertas Energy
• Lisa McLean, Chief Executive Officer, NSW Circular
• Aífe O’Loughlin, Senior Manager – Circular Economy, Salvos Stores
View all speakers here.
Here are some of the benefits of attending Waste & Resource Strategy Summit 2023:
• Prepare for the future of waste management, resource recovery, sustainability and the circular economy in Australia
• Drive collaboration and action to solve challenges at an event with leaders and decisionmakers from local councils, government authorities, private enterprise and academics
• Discover how to elevate your ESG practices and improve your sustainability efforts by learning from organisations leading the way in waste and resource recovery innovation
• Gain practical strategies to reduce waste going to landfill while maximising the efficiency of recycling, refurbishment, and resource recovery efforts
• Unlock the power of technology to refine your waste management and resource recovery initiatives
• Develop strategies to overcome the e-waste crisis, efficiently convert waste to energy, and minimise construction & demolition waste
Australian Packaging Covenant Organisation (APCO) members save 10% off the registration fee with VIP code ‘APCO10’.
Book online here or call +61 (0)2 9977 0565.